FIFA 20 players will be scrolling all the way through top player ratings as they look to build the most formidable Ultimate Teams possible, and there's a whole load of top players playing in the Calcio A.
Another year goes by where we have to call the Serie A a different name, the Calcio A, in FIFA and that's not all.
Due to an exclusivity agreement reached in July, Konami have not only the full rights of the league, but Juventus' club's stadium, kits and badge for PES 2020, meaning that they will be referred to as Piemonte Calcio in the new instalment of FIFA.
Not to worry, though, this league has a lot more to offer than Juventus - even if they have won the domestic league title for the last eight years running.
Players from a few different teams make the highest ratings list in Italy, so let's take a look at them in every position - using the Futwiz database.
FIFA 20: Calcio A top player ratings
- Samir Handanovic - Inter Milan - 88 rated
- Wojciech Szczesny - Juventus - 86 rated
- Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus- 89 rated
- Kalidou Koulibaly - Napoli - 89 rated
- Diego Godin - Inter Milan - 88 rated
- Alex Sandro - Juventus - 85 rated
- Alessandro Florenzi - AS Roma- 81 rated
- Paulo Dybala - Juventus - 88 rated
- Miralem Pjanic - Juventus - 86 rated
- Alejandro Gomez - Atalanta - 85 rated
- Blaise Matuidi - Juventus - 85 rated
- Allan - Napoli - 85 rated
- Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - Lazio - 85 rated
- Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus- 93 rated
- Lorenzo Insigne - Napoli - 87 rated
- Dries Mertens - Napoli - 87 rated
- Ciro Immobile - Lazio - 86 rated
You might have noticed a number of high profile omissions from the list, but we tried to narrow it down to the top players in each position.
For example, of course the likes of Milan Skriniar (86) and Leonardo Bonucci (86) are high rated players, but in their defensive position there are greater options available. Whereas, the best right-sided defender is actually a pretty low rating - as seen with Florenzi.
Those who aren't currently the top-rated in their positions will be able to increase their ratings depending on the game mode you play in FIFA 20. In Career Mode, these will develop, and in Ultimate Team more special edition cards will be rewarded to those who have performed to a high standard - as usual.
If you would like to jump in and test out some of these teams or individual players ahead of the game's September 24 launch, check out more information on the demo version and EA Access here.