There have been many transfer rumours and news surrounding Manchester United this summer. With the English Premier League club looking to strengthen their squad before the start of the new EPL season, we’ve taken a look at the latest FIFA 20 Manchester United player ratings predictions.
Throughout this year’s summer transfer window there has been a lot of speculation and transfer news regarding Manchester United’s interest in players such as Paulo Dybala, Bruno Fernandes and Christian Eriksen. Other players such as Gareth Bale and Neymar have also been on many fan’s lips, with both reportedly being unhappy at their respective clubs.
So far Man Utd’s confirmed signings feature Daniel James from Swansea, Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Crystal Palace, and Harry Maguire from Leicester City. With the club currently in a transitional period, we can expect to see a number of new ratings in this year’s FUT. Check out ZAN OMG‘s FIFA 20 Manchester United player ratings predictions directly below.
FIFA 20 Manchester United Ratings Predictions
FUT 20 Manchester United Upgrades & Downgrades
For new and updated Ultimate Team card stats, see the above video. (Also includes transfer rumours and targets).
- GK: David De Gea 91 → 89 (Spain)
- GK: Sergio Romero 80 (Argentina)
- RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka 76 → 80 (England)
- RB: Diogo Dalot 72 → 76 (Portugal)
- CB: Chris Smalling 81 → 79 (England)
- CB: Victor Lindelöf 79 → 83 (Sweden)
- CB: Phil Jones 80 → 77 (England)
- CB: Eric Bailly 82 → 80 (Ivory Coast)
- CB: Harry Maguire 82 → 85 (England)
- CB: Marcos Rojo 80 → 78 (Argentina)
- LB: Luke Shaw 78 → 80 (England)
- LB→RB: Matteo Darmian 76 → 74 (Italy)
- LB: Ashley Young 80 → 77 (England)
- CM→CDM: Scott McTominay 71 → 77 (Scotland)
- CDM: Nemanja Matić 86 → 84 (Serbia)
- CM: Paul Pogba 88 (France)
- CAM: Bruno Fernandes 84 → 86 (Portugal)
- CM: Fred 82 → 81 (Brazil)
- CAM→RM: Jesse Lingard 82 (England)
- RM: Juan Mata 83 (Spain)
- RM→CM: Andreas Pereira 78 (Brazil)
- LW→LM: Daniel James 59 → 74 (Wales)
- LW: Alexis Sánchez 87 → 84 (Chile)
- LW→ST: Anthony Martial 84 (France)
- ST: Marcus Rashford 82 → 83 (England)
- CAM: Paulo Dybala 89 → 88 (Argentina)
- ST: Romelu Lukaku 87 → 86 (Belgium)
- CF: Mason Greenwood 62 → 69 (England)
(Paulo Dybala deal is now off after the club and player failed to agree on personal terms).
Source: Sky Sports
Do you agree with the above FIFA 20 Manchester United ratings predictions? Which of the cards featured in the video would you be most excited to use in this year’s Ultimate Team game mode? You can get in touch with us via Twitter to let us know your thoughts and opinions.