FIFA 20 Ultimate Team is set to be released during the latter half of September, 2019. With official FUT ratings yet to be revealed by EA SPORTS, we take a look at the latest FIFA 20 Liverpool player ratings predictions; including Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané.
With Liverpool FC featuring some of the top players in world football, many FUT fans will have their eyes on these players in the upcoming FIFA 20 ratings reveal. You can already be assured that Liverpool Ultimate Team cards will be among the most popular items in this year's game, with many of them selling for significant sums of coins.
With the 2018/19 UEFA Champions League winners consistently strengthening their squad over the last few seasons, FUT fans can look forward to a number of potentially great Premier League options in this year's FIFA 20 Ultimate Team squads. Check out the latest FIFA 20 Liverpool player ratings predictions below, thanks to ELYYT.
FIFA 20 Liverpool Ratings Predictions
FUT 20 Liverpool Upgrades & Downgrades
(We recommend watching the above video for detailed Ultimate Team card stats).
- RB: Trent Alexander-Arnold 78 → 83 (England)
- GK: Alisson Becker 87 → 89 (Brazil)
- CDM: Fabinho 85 → 86 (Brazil)
- CDM: Jordan Henderson 82 (England)
- CM: Naby Keïta 83 → 82 (Guinea)
- CB: Dejan Lovren 81 → 79 (Croatia)
- LW: Sadio Mané 86 → 88 (Senegal)
- CB: Joel Matip 81 (Cameroon)
- CM: James Milner 81 → 82 (England)
- ST: Divock Origi 77 → 79 (Belgium)
- CM: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 80 → 79 (England)
- CF: Roberto Firmino 86 (Brazil)
- LB: Andrew Robertson 83 → 85 (Scotland)
- RW: Mohamed Salah 88 → 89 (Egypt)
- RW: Xherdan Shaqiri 81 (Switzerland)
- CB: Virgil van Dijk 88 → 91 (Netherlands)
- CM: Georginio Wijnaldum 82 → 83 (Netherlands)
Do you agree with these FIFA 20 Liverpool player ratings predictions? Are there any players in particular that would would rate differently? We welcome you to get in touch with us via Twitter to let us know your opinions and thoughts.