As the FIFA 20 release date draws closer, there is naturally a lot of speculation as to which players will receive upgrades and downgrades in this year's edition of FUT (Ultimate Team). Check out the latest FIFA 20 FC Barcelona player ratings predictions below.
The Spanish La Liga's FC Barcelona are unquestionably one of the greatest teams in the history of world football. With arguably the greatest player of all time at their disposal (Lionel Messi), as well as other stars such as Luis Suárez, and now Antoine Griezmann.
When it comes to player options for your Ultimate Team squad, many FC Barcelona FUT cards will be among the most valuable in the game. Speculation is also still rife that Brazil's Neymar Jr is set the join the Catalan club. See ZAN OMG's FIFA 20 Barcelona ratings predictions below.
FIFA 20 Barcelona Ratings Predictions
FUT 20 FC Barcelona Upgrades & Downgrades
For detailed Ultimate Team stat changes, check out the video above.
- GK: Marc-André ter Stegen 89 → 90 (Germany)
- GK: Norberto Neto 84 (Brazil)
- LB: Jordi Alba 87 (Spain)
- CB: Clément Lenglet 82 → 84 (France)
- CB: Gerard Piqué 87 → 88 (Spain)
- CB: Samuel Umtiti 87 (France)
- CDM→CB: Jean-Clair Todibo 60 → 71 (France)
- RB: Sergi Roberto 84 → 83 (Spain)
- RB: Nélson Semedo 80 → 81 (Portugal)
- CM: Frenkie de Jong 82 → 85 (Netherlands)
- CDM: Sergio Busquets 89 (Spain)
- CM: Carles Aleñá 70 → 76 (Spain)
- CM: Ivan Rakitić 87 (Croatia)
- CDM: Arturo Vidal 85 (Chile)
- CM: Arthur Melo 82 → 84 (Brazil)
- CAM: Rafinha Alcântara 82 (Brazil)
- RW: Ousmane Dembélé 84 (France)
- LW: Philippe Coutinho 88 → 87 (Brazil)
- CF→RW: Lionel Messi 94 (Argentina)
- RW: Malcom 83 → 82 (Brazil)
- ST: Antoine Griezmann 89 (France)
- ST: Luis Suárez 90 → 91 (Uruguay)
- LW: Neymar Jr 92 (Brazil)
Do you agree with these FIFA 20 FC Barcelona player rating predictions? Would you have predicted anything differently? We welcome you to get in touch with us via Twitter to let us know your thoughts and opinions.