FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees & Voting | FUT 19 Team of the Year - Dexerto

FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees & Voting | FUT 19 Team of the Year

Published: 2/Jan/2019 17:21 Updated: 11/Jan/2019 18:28

by David Cotton


The FIFA 19 TOTY release date has officially been confirmed! FUT 19 Team of the Year nominees have been revealed and voting will follow the same format as last year (all will be explained on this page). Check out this year’s FIFA 19 TOTY nominees below!

Following last year’s format, the FIFA 19 Team of the Year will be vote will be cast by a carefully selected list of media, athletes, and EA SPORTS FIFA community members. The recipients of these ballot boxes have been tasked with the responsibility of representing the millions of FIFA Ultimate Team fans across the world.


Each recipient will select a starting XI from a shortlist of 55 players. These players have been selected by members of the EA SPORTS FIFA team, based on their real-world performances, in fixtures during 2018 football calendar.

Confirmed: FIFA 19 Team of the Year | FUT 19 TOTY Live Offers


By now each selected recipient will have received their custom-built ballot box, containing all 55 FIFA 19 TOTY nominee cards. All votes must be placed using the 4-3-3 formation, consisting of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders, and one goalkeeper.


Each ballot box recipient will cast their vote by uploading a photo of their team via social media with #TOTYVote. These votes will be confirmed by January 7 and will account for 60% of the final weighting. The remaining 40% of the votes will be placed by members of the EA SPORTS FIFA team.

More: FIFA 19 Road to the Final | UEFA Champions League & Europa FUT Cards


FIFA 19 TOTY Release Date


The official FIFA 19 Team of the Year squad will be announced starting on January 7, with these special blue TOTY cards available in FUT packs for a limited time in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.

FUT 19 TOTY Nominees by Position


FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees | Goalkeepers
  • GK: Alisson Becker (Brazil / Liverpool)
  • GK: Jan Oblak (Slovenia / Atlético de Madrid)
  • GK: David De Gea (Spain / Manchester United)
  • GK: Hugo Lloris (France / Tottenham Hotspur)
  • GK: Thibaut Courtois (Belgium / Real Madrid)


FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees | Defenders
  • LB: Jordi Alba (Spain / FC Barcelona)
  • RB: Dani Carvajal (Spain / Real Madrid)
  • CB: Diego Godín (Uruguay / Atlético de Madrid)
  • RB: Joshua Kimmich (Germany / Bayern München)
  • CB: Giorgio Chiellini (Italy / Juventus)
  • CB: Samuel Umtiti (France / FC Barcelona)
  • CB: Kalidou Koulibaly (Senegal / Napoli)
  • LB: Marcelo (Brazil / Real Madrid)
  • LB: Lucas Hernández (France / Atlético de Madrid)
  • CB: Kostas Manolas (Greece / AS Roma)
  • CB: Sergio Ramos (Spain / Real Madrid)
  • CB: Thiago Silva (Brazil / Paris Saint-Germain)
  • CB: Mats Hummels (Germany / Bayern München)
  • RB: Kieran Trippier (England / Tottenham Hotspur)
  • CB: Raphaël Varane (France / Real Madrid)
  • CB: Virgil van Dijk (Netherlands / Liverpool)
  • CB: Jan Vertonghen (Belgium / Tottenham Hotspur)
  • RB: Kyle Walker (England / Manchester City)
  • RB: Šime Vrsaljko (Croatia / Inter Milan)
  • CB: Dejan Lovren (Croatia / Liverpool)


FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees | Midfielders
  • CDM: Casemiro (Brazil / Real Madrid)
  • CM: Paul Pogba (France / Manchester United)
  • CAM: David Silva (Spain / Manchester City)
  • CAM: Isco (Spain / Real Madrid)
  • CAM: Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium / Manchester City)
  • CAM: Paulo Dybala (Argentina / Juventus)
  • CDM: Fernandinho (Brazil / Manchester City)
  • CM: Ivan Rakitić (Croatia / FC Barcelona)
  • CDM: N’Golo Kanté (France / Chelsea)
  • CM: Toni Kroos (Germany / Real Madrid)
  • CM: Luka Modrić (Croatia / Real Madrid)
  • CDM: Blaise Matuidi (France / Juventus)
  • CDM: Sergio Busquets (Spain / FC Barcelona)
  • LM: Ivan Perišić (Croatia / Inter Milan)
  • LM: Marco Reus (Germany / Borussia Dortmund)


FIFA 19 TOTY Nominees | Forwards
  • ST: Sergio Agüero (Argentina / Manchester City)
  • ST: Edinson Cavani (Uruguay / Paris Saint-Germain)
  • ST: Antoine Griezmann (France / Atlético de Madrid)
  • LW: Eden Hazard (Belgium / Chelsea)
  • ST: Harry Kane (England / Tottenham Hotspur)
  • ST: Robert Lewandowski (Poland / Bayern München)
  • ST: Mario Mandžukić (Croatia / Juventus)
  • LW: Neymar Jr (Brazil / Paris Saint-Germain)
  • RW: Kylian Mbappé (France / Paris Saint-Germain)
  • CF: Lionel Messi (Argentina / FC Barcelona)
  • ST: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal / Juventus)
  • ST: Luis Suárez (Uruguay / FC Barcelona)
  • RW: Mohamed Salah (Egypt / Liverpool)
  • RW: Gareth Bale (Wales / Real Madrid)
  • LW: Sadio Mané (Senegal / Liverpool)

Who will make the final FUT 19 Team of the Year squad? Get in touch with us via Twitter and let us know your own FIFA 19 TOTY predictions!