EA SPORTS have officially revealed the latest FIFA 19 TOTW 39 squad. The following FUT 19 Team of the Week 39 in-form cards will become available in FIFA Ultimate Team packs from 6pm (UK time), June 12, 2019.
This latest selection of FIFA 19 TOTW 39 in-form players feature a number of upgraded Ultimate Team items, including: Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos, FC Bayern Munich’s Joshua Kimmich, West Ham United’s Marko Arnautović, and Inter Milan’s Ivan Perišić.
Once each FUT TOTW has been released, users have the option to view each squad through using the FIFA Web App. Team of the Week squads can also be challenged for bonus coins on both consoles (PS4 & Xbox One).
FIFA 19 TOTW 39 FUT Squad
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 39 Starting XI:
- GK: Jordan Pickford 86 (England / Everton)
- CB: Sergio Ramos 93 (Spain / Real Madrid)
- CB: Willi Orban 86 (Hungary / RB Leipzig)
- CB: Rúben Dias 84 (Portugal / SL Benfica)
- CDM: Joshua Kimmich 89 (Germany / FC Bayern Munich)
- LM: Ivan Perišić 87 (Croatia / Inter Milan)
- CM: Nicolò Barella 84 (Italy / Cagliari)
- LM: Yevhen Konoplyanka 82 (Ukraine / FC Schalke 04)
- ST: Marko Arnautović 87 (Austria / West Ham United)
- ST: Gabriel Jesus 86 (Brazil / Manchester City)
- ST: Eran Zahavi 86 (Israel / Guangzhou R&F)
FUT 19 TOTW 39 Substitutes:
- GK: Ángel Galván 75 (Spain / CD Tenerife)
- CB: Kaan Ayhan 84 (Turkey / Fortuna Düsseldorf)
- RM: Ilsinho 76 (Brazil / Philadelphia Union)
- CM: Matheus Uribe 81 (Colombia / Club América)
- ST: Patrik Schick 81 (Czech Republic / AS Roma)
- ST: Teemu Pukki 78 (Finland / Norwich City)
- ST: Salomón Rondón 86 (Venezuela / Newcastle United)
Any FIFA 19 Headliners and Ones to Watch FUT items will be upgraded following the 6pm UK release of this week’s in-form squad. However, changes such as these can sometimes take a few hours to appear in-game.
Are you pleased with this week’s FIFA 19 TOTW 39 squad? Are you planning on including any of the above FUT Team of the Week players in your Ultimate Team? Get in touch with us via Twitter and let us know your thoughts.