Our FIFA 19 TOTW 28 predictions shortlist is now live. Due to the international break, this week's FUT TOTW candidates feature players from qualifiers with their respective national teams, as well as league fixtures. Check out our updated list of FIFA 19 Team of the Week 28 predictions below.
The official FIFA 19 TOTW 28 squad will be revealed by the EA SPORTS FIFA team at 3pm (UK time) on Wednesday, March 27, 2019. These new FUT 19 Team of the Week 28 in-form players will then enter FIFA 19 Ultimate Team packs at 6pm UK, the very same day.
These FIFA 19 Team of the Week 28 predictions feature players that have performed well in recent league and international matches. This week's predictions focus on fixtures between Tuesday (March 19) through Monday (March 25). These players have stood out to us for various reasons, and have real chances of earning FUT in-form cards.
Confirmed: FIFA 19 TOTW 28 | FUT 19 Team of the Week 28
Paying close attention to TOTW predictions can be useful for FIFA Ultimate Team users wanting to make FUT coins. FIFA 19 OTW (Ones to Watch) investing is one trading method in which Team of the Week predictions are extremely helpful. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that these players will make the final FUT 19 TOTW 28 squad.
The upcoming batch of FIFA 19 FUT Champions Rewards (for this recent Weekend League) could very well feature certain players from our TOTW predictions. This next release of FUT Champs rewards will be distributed at 8am UK, Thursday, March 28, 2019. Take a look at our updated shortlist of FUT 19 Team of the Week 28 predictions below.
More: FIFA 19 FUT Birthday Squad, Anniversary Players & SBCs
FIFA 19 TOTW 28 Predictions Shortlist
FIFA 19 TOTW 28 Predictions FUT Cards
- GK: Wayne Hennessey 75 > 81 (Wales / Crystal Palace)
- GK: Andriy Pyatov 78 > 82 (Ukraine / Shakhtar Donetsk)
- LWB: Nico Schulz 81 > 84 (Germany / TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
- LB: Jordi Alba 87 > 88 > 89 (Spain / FC Barcelona)
- RB: Tomasz Kędziora 74 > 80 (Poland / Dynamo Kyiv)
- CB: Walker Zimmerman 72 > 79 (United States / Los Angeles FC)
- CB: Konstantinos Laifis 74 > 80 (Cyprus / Standard Liège)
- CB: Jonny Evans 78 > 82 (Northern Ireland / Leicester City)
- CB: Kaan Ayhan 75 > 81 > 84 (Turkey / Fortuna Düsseldorf)
- CB: Kamil Glik 83 > 85 (Poland / AS Monaco)
- CB: Eric Bailly 82 > 84 > 86 (Ivory Coast / Manchester United)
- CB: Raphaël Varane 86 > 87 (France / Real Madrid)
- CM: Birkir Bjarnason 70 > 78 (Iceland / Aston Villa)
- CM: Jeff Hendrick 75 > 81 (Republic of Ireland / Burnley)
- CM: Ross Barkley 79 > 82 > 84 > 86 (England / Chelsea)
- CM: Miralem Pjanić 86 > 87 > 88 (Bosnia Herzegovina / Juventus)
- LM: David Accam 71 > 78 (Ghana / Philadelphia Union)
- LM: Moise Kean 74 > 80 (Italy / Juventus)
- LM: Denis Cheryshev 77 > 81 (Russia / Valencia CF)
- RM: Robin Quaison 74 > 80 (Sweden / 1. FSV Mainz 05)
- RM: Albert Rusnák 75 > 81 > 84 (Slovakia / Real Salt Lake)
- CAM: Sacha Kljestan 74 > 80 (United States / Orlando City SC)
- CAM: Nicolò Barella 76 > 81 (Italy / Cagliari)
- CAM: Hakan Çalhanoğlu 80 > 83 (Turkey / AC Milan)
- CAM: Konstantinos Fortounis 76 > 81 > 84 (Greece / Olympiacos CFP)
- LW: Steven Zuber 76 > 81 > 84 (Switzerland / VfB Stuttgart)
- LW: Raheem Sterling 87 > 88 > 89 > 90 > 91 (England / Manchester City)
- RW: Edin Višća 83 > 84 > 86 (Bosnia Herzegovina / Medipol Başakşehir)
- RW: Andrej Kramarić 83 > 85 > 86 (Croatia / TSG 1899 Hoffenheim)
- LF: Eden Hazard 91 > 92 > 93 > 94 (Belgium / Chelsea)
- ST: Ondrej Duda 73 > 79 (Slovakia / Hertha BSC)
- ST: Steve Mounié 76 > 81 (Benin / Huddersfield Town)
- ST: M'Baye Niang 77 > 81 (Senegal / Stade Rennais)
- ST: Eran Zahavi 80 > 83 (Israel / Guangzhou R&F)
- ST: Cédric Bakambu 82 > 84 (DR Congo / Beijing Sinobo Guoan)
- ST: Michy Batshuayi 81 > 84 > 86 (Belgium / Crystal Palace)
- ST: Memphis Depay 84 > 85 > 86 (Netherlands / Olympique Lyonnais)
- 2 Goals (1 Pen) & 2 Assists
Do you agree with our FIFA 19 TOTW 28 predictions? Which in-form cards are you anticipating to see included in the upcoming Team of the Week squad? Get in touch with us via Twitter and let us know your own TOTW predictions.