The official FIFA 19 TOTW 18 squad has now been revealed! FUT 19 Team of the Week 18 players will be available in FIFA Ultimate Team packs starting from 6pm (UK time), Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
This week's FIFA 19 TOTW 18 squad features 93 Luis Suárez, 93 David De Gea, 87 Fabinho (CB) and 86 Nicolas Pépé!
Users can challenge this new FUT TOTW squad for bonus coins via console. You can also view each of these players on the FIFA Web App.
Our predictions: FIFA 19 TOTW 18 Predictions
FIFA 19 TOTW 18 | FUT 19 Team of the Week 18 Squad
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 18 Starting XI:
- GK: David De Gea 93 (Spain / Manchester United)
- CB: Fabinho 87 (Brazil / Liverpool)
- LB: Juanfran 83 (Spain / Atlético de Madrid)
- CB: Michael Keane 82 (England / Everton)
- CB: Damien Da Silva 82 (France / Stade Rennais)
- CM: Dani Parejo 88 (Spain / Valencia CF)
- CM: Julian Draxler 85 (Germany / Paris Saint-Germain)
- RM: Nicolas Pépé 86 (Ivory Coast / LOSC Lille)
- ST: Luis Suárez 93 (Uruguay / FC Barcelona)
- RW: Pedro Rodríguez 84 (Spain / Chelsea)
- ST: Iñaki Williams 84 (Spain / Athletic Club de Bilbao)
FUT 19 TOTW 18 Substitutes:
- GK: Stéphane Ruffier 86 (France / AS Saint-Étienne)
- LB: Vieirinha 81 (Portugal / PAOK FC)
- CM: Rubén Pérez 81 (Spain / CD Leganés)
- CDM: Guido Rodríguez 81 (Argentina / América)
- RM: Fidel 79 (Spain / UD Las Palmas)
- ST: Djaniny 84 (Cape Verde Islands / Al Ahli)
- ST: De Tomás 81 (Spain / Rayo Vallecano)
FUT 19 Team of the Week 18 Reserves:
- CB: Nicolás Sánchez 79 (Argentina / Monterrey)
- CM: Mathieu Coutadeur 79 (France / AC Ajaccio)
- CDM: Declan Rice 77 (Republic of Ireland / West Ham United)
- RM: Paris Cowan-Hall 72 (England / Wycombe Wanderers)
- ST: Roy Krishna 79 (Fiji / Wellington Phoenix)
Any FIFA 19 OTW (Ones to Watch) cards will be updated in FUT following the release of these new IF (inform) players.
Have EA left out any deserving candidates in the above FIFA 19 TOTW 18 squad? Are there any players that you feel have been wrongfully included in this FUT Team of the Week?
Get in touch and share your thoughts and opinions with us via Twitter!