Our new FIFA 19 TOTW 17 predictions shortlist is underway! Each week we will release our own FUT 19 Team of the Week predictions in order to help you see which players have a good chance of receiving upgraded IF (in-form) cards.
It is important to note that the players featured below are merely a shortlist of FIFA TOTW predictions. There is no guarantee that these players will feature in the official FIFA 19 Team of the Week 17 squad.
The official FUT 19 TOTW 17 squad will be revealed at 3pm (UK time) on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. The complete list of TVM Reviews’ FIFA 19 TOTW 17 predictions will also be available by the end of tomorrow evening UK time (January 6).
Confirmed: FIFA 19 TOTW 17
FIFA 19 TOTW 17 Predictions FUT Cards
In the meantime, we have compiled our own list of FUT TOTW candidates for our readers to consider. This preliminary list of TOTW predictions will offer a good indication as to which big names could feature in this week's squad.
If you believe that we have missed any obvious candidates in these preliminary Team of the Week predictions, then please feel free to get in touch with us via Twitter!
FIFA 19 TOTW 17 Predictions | Goalkeepers:
- GK: Helton Leite 68 > 76 (Brazil / Boavista)
- Clean Sheet, 7 Saves & MOTM
- GK: Angus Gunn 71 > 78 (England / Southampton)
- Clean Sheet, 6 Saves & MOTM
- GK: Stole Dimitrievski 71 > 78 (FYR Macedonia / Rayo Vallecano)
- Clean Sheet, 5 Saves, Penalty Save & MOTM
- GK: Gerónimo Rulli 81 > 84 (Argentina / Real Sociedad)
- Clean Sheet, 8 Saves & MOTM
- GK: Sergio Asenjo 84 > 86 > 87 (Spain / Villarreal CF)
FUT 19 TOTW 17 Predictions | Defenders:
- RB: Bruno Gaspar 74 > 80 (Portugal / Sporting CP)
- CB: Rúben Fernandes 72 > 79 (Portugal / Portimonense)
- CB: Guillermo Maripán 73 > 79 (Chile / Deportivo Alavés)
- CB: Éder Militão 75 > 81 (Brazil / FC Porto)
- CB: David López 79 > 82 (Spain / RCD Espanyol)
- CB: Raúl Silva 80 > 83 (Brazil / Braga)
- Clean Sheet, 1 Goal & MOTM
FIFA 19 Team of the Week 17 Predictions | Midfielders:
- CDM: Christian Rivera 70 > 78 (Spain / SD Huesca)
- CM: Bernardo Silva 84 > 86 > 87 (Portugal / Manchester City)
- LM: Dwight McNeil 62 > 72 (England / Burnley)
- LM: Pité 65 > 75 (Portugal / Tondela)
- LM: João Camacho 71 > 78 (Portugal / Nacional)
- LM: Jorge Correa 72 > 79 (Argentina / Marítimo)
- LM: Santi Cazorla 80 > 83 > 85 (Spain / Villarreal CF)
- LM: Yacine Brahimi 85 > 86 (Algeria / FC Porto)
- RM: Jesús Corona 81 > 84 (Mexico / FC Porto)
FUT 19 Team of the Week 17 Predictions | Forwards:
- RW: Marcus Harness 58 > 70 (England / Burton Albion)
- ST: Hallam Hope 59 > 70 (England / Carlisle United)
- ST: Alex Brosque 67 > 76 (Australia / Sydney FC)
- ST: Enrique Triverio 69 > 77 (Argentina / Toluca)
- ST: Ola Toivonen 75 > 81 (Sweden / Melbourne Victory)
- ST: Troy Deeney 77 > 81 (England / Watford)
- ST: Haris Seferović 73 > 79 > 82 (Switzerland / SL Benfica)
- ST: Iñaki Williams 81 > 84 (Spain / Athletic Club de Bilbao)
- ST: Marko Arnautović 82 > 84 > 86 (Austria / West Ham United)
A number of the above FIFA 19 TOTW 17 predictions will likely be available as FIFA 19 FUT Champions Rewards next week. These will be distributed at 8am UK on Thursday, January 10, 2019.