This year's FIFA 19 FUTTIES promo has officially been announced by EA SPORTS, with the first of these new pink-coloured FUT cards set to be revealed at 6pm (UK time), July 3, 2019. Check out the latest and updated FIFA 19 FUTTIES predictions for each position group below.
When looking back at previous versions of FIFA Ultimate Team, the FUTTIES promotion is generally the final major event in the FUT calendar. However, we have seen EA SPORTS include new promos throughout the course of FIFA 19, so there could yet be more exciting content still to come this year.
In case you are unfamiliar with the format of the FUTTIES, it is essentially a voting system where the FUT community (that's you) get to vote for their favourite players from each position. Nominees are chosen by EA and released via specific nomination SBCs, once a winner is chosen, a winner SBC will become available.
Winner SBCs will feature a significantly upgraded version of the most popular player from each position. Furthermore, we also expect to see a 'Favourite Position Change' category, last year a 92-rated Hirving Lozano ST (striker) card was released. We predict that there will be a minimum of nine categories, with the possibility of more.
The good news doesn't stop there, a number of End of an Era Premium SBCs are also expected throughout the FUTTIES promotion. These are for players who have called time on their careers (such as Fernando Torres), or moved on to a new club. Check out @KieronSFF's FIFA 19 FUTTIES predictions and suggestions below.
FIFA 19 FUTTIES Predictions
- Neto (Brazil / Valencia CF)
- Kepa Arrizabalaga (Spain / Chelsea)
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium / Real Madrid)
- Manuel Neuer (Germany / Bayern Munich)
- Dani Carvajal (Spain / Real Madrid)
- Ricardo Pereira (Portugal / Leicester City)
- Kyle Walker (England / Manchester City)
- Oscar De Marcos (Spain / Athletic Bilbao)
- Benjamin Mendy (France / Manchester City)
- Aleksandar Kolarov (Serbia / Roma)
- Lucas Hernández (France / Atlético Madrid)
- Chris Smalling (England / Manchester United)
- Kostas Manolas (Greece / Roma)
- Manuel Akanji (Switzerland / Borussia Dortmund)
- Jérôme Boateng (Germany / Bayern Munich)
- Presnel Kimpembe (France / Paris Saint-Germain)
Central Midfielders (CDM/CM/CAM)
- Fred (Brazil / Manchester United)
- Fabinho (Brazil / Liverpool)
- Blaise Matuidi (France / Juventus)
Left Midfielders (LM/LW/LF)
- Felipe Anderson (Brazil / West Ham United)
- Ivan Perišić (Croatia / Inter Milan)
- Douglas Costa (Brazil / Juventus)
Right Midfielders (RM/RW/RF)
- Hulk (Brazil / Shanghai SIPG)
- Adama Traoré (Spain / Wolves)
- Lucas Moura (Brazil / Tottenham Hotspur)
- Juan Cuadrado (Colombia / Juventus)
- Wilfried Zaha (Ivory Coast / Crystal Palace)
- Richarlison (Brazil / Everton)
- Álvaro Morata (Spain / Chelsea)
- Rodrigo Moreno (Spain / Valencia CF)
- Memphis Depay (Netherlands / Olympique Lyon)
Should Have Got a TOTS (Team of the Season)
- Fabian Schär (Switzerland / Newcastle United)
- Raúl Jiménez (Mexico / Wolves)
- Yussuf Poulsen (Denmark / RB Leipzig)
- Romain Alessandrini (ST) (France / LA Galaxy)
- Marcos Alonso (CDM) (Spain / Chelsea)
- Jordan Lukaku (LB) (Belgium / Lazio)
- Hirving Lozano (ST) (Mexico / PSV Eindhoven)
Do you agree with the above FIFA 19 FUTTIES predictions? Are there any other players that you would like to see in this year's upcoming FUT promo? Feel free to get in touch with us via Twitter and share your own opinions.