Fall Guys have rolled out a brand new Spicy Update, making a whole bunch of changes to the popular game, and we’ve got the patch notes. There is one thing missing, though.
As the game continues to surge in popularity, fans have been wanting more and more content. This includes new levels – which the devs have already promised – as well as new cosmetics and even some new features.
Though, before they roll out any major updates, Mediatonic have been dropping smaller updates to rectify nagging bugs and glitches.
There’s a lot to look at with the new update as well, so let’s jump right into the changes.
Fall Guys Spicy Update patch notes
If it was patch notes you wanted, you’re in the right place. The official Fall Guys Twitter account posted all of the information, including tweaks to different mini-games included in the title.
Mediatonic have been pressed hard by the community on how it will adapt in the future and let’s have it right, patches seem to be rolling out fast to keep the content fresh. Below is a list of the things included in the update.
We said yesterday that it might take a week – but SURPRISE
We're releasing HOTFIX 2 right now!
Unfortunately, one fix (Spectating team mates first) has been pushed back into the next update, as it wasn't quite ready yet, but we didn't want to delay this whole patch!
LETS GO ? pic.twitter.com/8wacznoUwz
— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) August 24, 2020
Fall Guys Spicy Hot Fix patch notes
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- PS4 Only: Added controller options including Invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Slime Climb: Players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: Changed geometry to avoid gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: Fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game store dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top five most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- [PS4 only] Improved UI performance on non PS4 Pro models
- Added option to change the Jump button bind for Japan
- Trophy/achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in supported languages
- Removed speed nerf from Yellow Team (Don’t post this one)
One thing missing
Those who saw the previous tweet from Fall Guys will know that there’s one thing missing from the list as well, and that’s “Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode.”
Unfortunately, devs have confirmed this will have to wait until next time. Though, overall, the patch does look as spicy as it can be for now.