Fall Guys is now on Switch and Xbox, and players will be able to carry over their progress from PlayStation and PC, too. Here’s how to connect your accounts for Fall Guys crossplay and cross-progression.
Fall Guys crossplay has been popular since letting PlayStation players play with PC players, but Mediatonic has revealed that players will be able to share progress and cosmetics across Xbox and Switch using Epic Online Services with the game’s Season 1 update, too.
How to set up Fall Guys crossplay & cross-progression on all platforms
Fall Guys now supports cross-progression across all platforms that it is available on.
Here’s a list of all the platforms on which you can play Fall Guys:
- PC (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series S | X
- Nintendo Switch
To connect your accounts, you’ll need login information for the platforms above.
- Head to the Epic Games Website.
- Sign into your Epic Games account, or create one if you don’t have one yet.
- Click Account, under your display name.
- Click Connections, and then Accounts.
- From here, choose your account type (for example, Xbox Live), and then complete the login process for that account.
- Afterward, you’ll be informed that the linking process was approved.
Now, you’ll just need to repeat the process for any new platforms you want to play Fall Guys on.
So there you have it – that’s how to link your accounts for Fall Guys crossplay & cross-progression. For more on the game, check out our guide to everything included in Season 1.