Tyler1 spanked for not finishing 20,000 calorie burger on date with Faker - Dexerto
Entertainment

Tyler1 spanked for not finishing 20,000 calorie burger on date with Faker

Published: 22/Jan/2020 12:21

by Joe O'Brien

Share


In a video produced by T1 Esports, Lee ‘Faker’ Sang-hyeok and Tyler1 visited the ‘Heart Attack Grill’ in Las Vegas, with unfortunate consequences for the League of Legends streamer.

The Heart Attack Grill is a burger restaurant that specializes in meals that are high in fat, sugar, and cholesterol which, if eaten too frequently, could lead to a heart attack. The restaurant also has a hospital theme, with guests wearing hospital gowns and served by “nurses”. Wine is even served in an IV bag.

Advertisement

Of course, Tyler1 immediately chose to order the largest meal on the menu, an enormous “Octuple Bypass Burger.” After he asked the nurse how many calories the burger had, she revealed that “we don’t count calories here, but I do know that the Octuple has 19,982 calories.”

Tyler1 hugging Faker at League of Legends All-Stars 2019
Riot Games
Faker and Tyler1 had previously met at All-Stars 2019.

Faker, meanwhile, initially opted for just a single burger, but was eventually convinced by Tyler1 and the nurse to make it a double.

Advertisement

Unfortunately for Tyler1, however, the restaurant apparently also has a rule that those who fail to finish all of their food will be spanked. With Tyler1 eventually having to admit defeat against the Octuple Bypass Burger, he was forced to take three rather forceful hits from the nurse, using a paddle for added effect.

Despite saying that he was “not okay” after the ordeal, Tyler1 took it in good humor, stating “it was an experience, but I’m glad I could do it with you Faker.”

Tyler1’s attempts to further develop his friendship with Faker over the course of the meal were somewhat rebuffed, however. After Faker revealed that his favorite food is Korean chicken, Tyler1 suggested that the pair could get some together, and “it could be a date,” – to which Faker quickly replied that he was busy. Later, Tyler1 said that the pair are “basically best friends,” with Faker only saying “maybe.”

Advertisement
Entertainment

Hashinshin claims FBI cleared him of sexual harassment allegations

Published: 8/Oct/2020 4:00

by Andrew Amos

Share


Popular League of Legends streamer Robert ‘Hashinshin’ Brotz has claimed the FBI investigated him over allegations he was sexually harassing minors, and cleared him of any wrongdoing. He was permanently banned on Twitch over the claims.

Hashinshin was ostracized from the League of Legends community back in July, after claims the 30-year-old Twitch streamer sexually harassed underage girls by abusing his platform of power.

Advertisement

Other popular content creators, like Joedat ‘Voyboy’ Esfahani, stated that “Hashinshin is a manipular, predator, and worst of all [a] pedophile who used his platform to abuse so many underage girls over the years.”

However, the disgraced streamer has claimed he was investigated by the FBI and cleared of all wrongdoing.

Advertisement

“There has been an FBI investigation into me, and I have neither been jailed or charged with a crime. Some of you might not believe that. I have a freedom of information request [to prove my innocence publicly], but that can take up to a year,” Brotz said in a October 7 statement.

Numerous women came forward stories in July of Hashinshin grooming them while they were underage. However, Hashinshin has always maintained his innocence, claiming these stories were false, and that many of those who came forward have since deleted their statements.

He also stated that he was potentially looking into suing some of the alleged victims for defamation, stating they did a “public assessment of [his] character” that distorted what people thought of him.

Advertisement

“I was going to sue Alli for defamation ⁠— and I probably should have ⁠— but Alli is not a victim, and people started getting these really distorted views on what was happening,” he said, referring to one of the victims.

“Things aren’t as they seem, regardless of what they seem. I’m not a rich and powerful figure. They didn’t find that I did anything. I think a lot of this was a public assessment of my character, and a lot of people did this because they didn’t like me.

“I’ve been working on bettering myself over the last two years, and I think I’ve become a better person overall. It hurts a lot…to see all these people denying that.”

Advertisement

Brotz claimed that while he believed his accusers weren’t “all terrible people,” they betrayed his trust. He also said that while he believes they should apologize, he hopes no one in the community attacks them. He just wants to “go back to living a normal life.”

“I thought these were nice people, I thought I could trust them and work with them. That’s why my response to this was all sh*tty because I shouldn’t really have trusted anyone. I don’t think they’re all terrible people, but things really escalated,” he said.

Advertisement

“I don’t want anyone to attack them. I just want to go back to living a normal life. I just want to exist peacefully, and I hope people can start letting me do that. I hope this can change their minds in some way.”

Hashinshin remains permanently banned on Twitch despite his attempts to clear this name. He has also lost his Twitch partnership, and has instead moved to streaming on YouTube.