KSI explains why he would be “ruined” if he lost to Jake Paul - Dexerto
Entertainment

KSI explains why he would be “ruined” if he lost to Jake Paul

Published: 4/Feb/2020 20:12

by Virginia Glaze

Share


YouTube star Jake Paul went viral after defeating opponent AnEsonGib in the first round of their January 30 boxing match — but he’s got his eyes set on bigger prey, KSI, who apparently can’t afford to lose against him.

After dropping Gib three times in the first round of their professional boxing debut, Jake Paul immediately called out fellow YouTuber KSI, who notably defeated his brother “The Maverick” Logan Paul on November 9, 2019.

Claiming that KSI had only won due to a 2-point deduction, things got heated inside the ring, adding yet another chapter to the KSI vs Paul brothers grudge that is already being set for another fight.

KSI spoke on their future bout during a video on February 3, where he admitted that he can’t afford to lose to the Team 10 founder in wake of their bitter rivalry.

According to the British YouTuber, he’d become a veritable mockery if he lost to the youngest Paul brother, knowing that he’d never be able to live the loss down.

“You see, this is why I can’t lose!” KSI laughed, after watching a video of Gib’s infamous stumble set to Noisestorm’s “Crab Rave” song. “If I lost, fam, Reddit would annihilate me, fam. It’d be over. Yo, the haters would win! Oh my god! I would be ruined!”

(Timestamp: 12:40 for mobile viewers)

That being said, it doesn’t look like the internet star has any fears of actually losing to Jake, considering his confident statement made earlier on in the same video.

“I won’t let him beat me, bro,” he continued. “I never lose. I can’t lose! I’m undefeated! I have a song called ‘Undefeated,’ which will be on my album. Fam, I don’t lose.”

Jake Paul, Instagram
Team 10 founder Jake Paul took the W over AnEsonGib via first-round stoppage, setting the stage for a fight against KSI.

Of course, that isn’t stopping him from being angry that his least favorite YouTuber won in such a dramatic manner, claiming, “Man’s very very pissed. Because now, Jake is gassed, and it just angers me how he thinks he’s sick. …he’s not! He’s worse than his brother.”

Without a date or time set, there’s no telling when these two YouTube giants will face off, but one thing’s for certain: this storied bout could put an end to KSI’s grudge against the Paul brothers, for good.

Entertainment

TikTok star Zoe Laverne under fire for allegedly kissing underage fan

Published: 28/Oct/2020 1:28

by Alan Bernal

Share


TikTok star Zoe LaVerne is facing massive backlash after multiple videos surfaced of her allegedly kissing an underage fan. This comes days after leaked Instagram conversations from her ex-boyfriend Cody Orlove and Amber VanPelt raised concerns of “very intense” interactions with an underage influencer.

A video on the ‘Def Noodles’ account featured a short clip showing the two. It was apparently only a short form of a much longer video showing more instances of the same behavior.

According to Def Noodles, LaVerne previously denied allegations of having a relationship with an underage person. This was in direct response to the allegations brought by Orlove’s hacked messages.

The video comes at a sensitive time for LaVerne, who was already getting heat for Orlove’s Instagram messages with VanPelt.

Zoe LaVerne Instagram
Zoe LaVerne once again removed herself from Instagram after the latest allegations.

In them, Orlove’s leaked exchange shows that he “left (LaVerne) because of her interactions with Connor. They got very intense and it’s something I do not stand by whatsoever. It’s p**dophillia.”

Another message, this time from Orlove to LaVerne, shows he cut communication from her. “My lawyers will handle the rest,” he said in reference to the “toxic” breakup between the two TikTok personalities.

LaVerne, who deleted her Instagram in mid-September in response to a separate lip-syncing debacle, once again removed herself from the Facebook-owned social platform.

In a private fandom account known to be run by LaVerne, she gave a message to her fans for her renewed hiatus from Instagram after the videos came out.

zlpfandom0.2 Instagram
An Instagram message from a fan-account known to be run by LaVerne.

“Thank you for everything, really,” the account called ‘zlpfandom0.2’ wrote. “But for right now I don’t think I’ll be back on soial media again. I (still) have a lot to think about. I reall don’t wanna leave you guys but I’m tired of feeling this way. I’m tired of crying and hurting. It’s nothing but negativity to me anymore. I love you so much.”

LaVerne has over 17 million followers on TikTok and nearly 450,000 subscribers on YouTube. She’s been featured in TikToks and videos with other online celebrities ranging from Terin Sottile and ex-boyfriend Zephan Clark.

If the move offline is permanent, it’s not known if LaVerne will publicly respond to the latest videos that are surfacing.