Twitch is one of the net’s most popular livestreaming platforms, providing a near-constant flood of hilarious and unexpected debacles - one of which almost resulted in a house fire.
Korean Twitch streamer 곧유미장인 (also known as “orhae”) was in the middle of a “Just Chatting” stream on June 16 when she made an attempt to call her cat, who wasn’t in her streaming room at the time.
However, upon opening her door, she quickly realized that something was amiss: after scooting her chair closer to the threshold, she noticed that her stove had been turned on, setting what looked to be a plastic package ablaze.
Orhae quickly rinsed the package off in the bathroom, wafting smoke away in the kitchen as she exclaimed in obvious shock.
According to commenters on Reddit, the streamer’s cat had turned on her infrared stove, accidentally setting the package ablaze - with the culprit seen strutting along the floor as Orhae cleans up her kitchen.
This wouldn’t be the first time a cat has caused a veritable “catastrophe” during a live stream, by far; Twitch streamer 'itsjustj0rd' had his broadcast interrupted by his own furry friend on June 14, who ended up ending the stream, thanks to its playful antics.
That’s not all; another streamer’s cat accidentally caused a shocking nip-slip on camera, after struggling to get out of its owner’s arms.
Streamer PrincessDee mistakenly made an attempt to cuddle her cat during the stream, resulting in a hilarious struggle between the two, with the cat’s feet kicking out and moving her top down far enough to result in an unfortunate exposure.
Lengyel was in the middle of a joint stream when his microphone suddenly went crazy, causing his partner to laugh out loud and ask what was going on.
“Oh, no, the cat stepped on it,” xQc explained, referring to his audio mixer.
Whether you love them or hate them, one thing’s for certain; cats sure know how to make a stream interesting.
NEW from Dexerto: Why 100 Thieves is the hottest brand in esports right now: