Dr Disrespect blasts mobile gamers once again during E3 IRL stream - Dexerto
Entertainment

Dr Disrespect blasts mobile gamers once again during E3 IRL stream

Published: 11/Jun/2019 21:59

by Meg Bethany Koepp

Share


Twitch star Dr Disrespect is well-known for his outbursts, and his latest blast was once again directed towards mobile gamers during his E3 2019 IRL livestream.

There’s always been a layer of controversy towards people who play mobile games, with some people thinking that mobile players aren’t real gamers and don’t deserve to be regarded as such.

Popular personality Dr Disrespect has been very vocal in the last few days regarding his stance on mobile players, stating that he doesn’t agree with mobile players being classed as gamers – his latest rant coming just a few days after he made a tweet, claiming that “Mobile gamers aren’t real gamers.”

What did he say?

During his first ever IRL livestream at E3 on June 11, Doc took the opportunity to blast both mobile gamers and Nintendo fans at once while walking past the Nintendo’s dedicated area. 

“I feel like Nintendo people blend in with mobile gamers, right? Let’s blend in,” he said, before mocking fans by holding his phone sideways and pretending to be a mobile player. “It’s Nintendo! Nintendo!” he continued, dancing wildly in front of the company’s booth.

The Two-Time then started to walk off, continuing his rant into the camera. “Mobile gamers ain’t real gamers! You sit at the desk, you line up your 26-inch LCD screens. You line up your multiple computers worth four to five grand a piece, you line up your peripherals – Razer preferred. You line up your headset, Turtle Beach. And you’re telling me, as a mobile gamer, that you’re the real deal?”

He didn’t stop there…

Later on in the stream, Doc took the time to rip into mobile gamers once again – this time, in one of the areas outside the convention hall. Upon walking by a food stand with a bunch of people on their phones, he said, “I’m starting to get pissed off right here, right. There’s a whole bunch of mobile gamers in here that are pissed off at me.”

“Mobile gamers aren’t real gamers, but I gotta get this conversation going,” he said to his E3 bodyguard ‘Dan the Body’ as he continued his rant. “No, they are not,” Dan replied. “Like, just hit the button in your bed, sleeping with your thumb.”

“Yeah, like this!” Doc demonstrates with his phone held sideways again, as the pair continued to mock mobile game players. “Your thumb in your mouth, wrapped around a stuffed animal, just hitting the button to see how many points you can acquire,” his bodyguard persisted.

No doubt he will annoy a lot of people with those statements, but they don’t call him Dr ‘Disrespect’ for nothing. You can catch his first ever IRL stream over on his official Twitch channel.

Entertainment

TikTok Star Zoe Laverne admits she “caught feelings” for underage fan

Published: 29/Oct/2020 12:10

by Alice Hearing

Share


TikToker Zoe Laverne has spoken out after facing a huge backlash from multiple leaked videos showing her allegedly kissing an underage fan.

Earlier this week a video surfaced online showing 19-year-old Zoe and a 13-year-old called Connor exchanging a kiss, confirming previous accusations from ex-boyfriend Cody Orlove and Amber VanPelt.

In the days before, leaked Instagram messages showed that Cody and Amber raised concerns over “very intense” interactions with Connor. Zoe had previously denied allegations of a relationship with an underage influencer.

Despite leaving Instagram in September following a lip-syncing controversy, Zoe appears to have created, and now runs, a fandom Instagram account called “zlpfandom2.0.” Shortly after the videos leaked, she explained via the account that she would be taking a break from social media, but did not address the issue.

TikTok star Zoe Laverne
Instagram: Zoe Laverne
Zoe explained that she and Connor have separated

Her mom, however, did come online to share her thoughts and defended Zoe’s relationship with Connor, saying “Anybody can reach over and kiss somebody. They’re best friends.”

On October 28, Zoe finally addressed the videos on the fandom Instagram account.  She wrote, “I would like to say I am aware of what was leaked.. but Connor was not raped, etc. Connor and I kissed yes.. never had a relationship but we did catch feelings for each other after being so close. These videos were from months ago and we both realized it was wrong and we both cut it off.”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

posted by #zoelaverne she also admits her and conner caught feelings for each other at one point😬

A post shared by First Ever Tiktok Shaderoom (@tiktokroom) on

She explained that she understood the ramifications of her actions, adding, “before anything was leaked I did tell his mom we kissed. She wasn’t happy obviously but she understood that we are both teenagers and that feelings can be caught.

“I am aware that I am an adult and I am aware that I have done something wrong and I am very sorry for what I have done. Connor and I will [livestream] together as soon as this all calms down and explain ourselves.”

She also confirmed that the situation has been settled and the two have separated. “Connor and I have had no communication for 3 days now. We are still friends but we think it’s best to stop talking and work on each other’s mental health and spend time with our families”

Despite the very serious controversy, Zoe’s TikTok account continues to grow above 17 million followers.