Dexerto Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Dexerto Survey Giveaways are open to participants worldwide, but restricted to those who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Dexerto Services LLC (“Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Participation is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law, or where registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Entrants outside of the United States must comply with their local laws regarding participation in giveaways; Dexerto Survey Giveaways are void where such participation is prohibited. Dexerto Survey Giveaways are a promotion by Sponsor.
Participation in Dexerto Survey Giveaways constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaways. Winning the prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Dexerto Services LLC, 8 The Green, Ste B, Dover, Delaware 19901.
- Survey Giveaway Period: Full details of the term of each giveaway will be provided on a landing page within the Dexerto.com domain. Sponsor reserves the right to close the giveaway without prior notice, at any time.
- How to Enter: During each Survey Giveaway Period, an eligible entrant must complete the designated monthly giveaway survey in its entirety on the Dexerto website. In order to be deemed an eligible Entry, alongside completing all required questions the entrant must accurately complete the post-survey form to enable the Sponsor to contact the entrant via email if they win. All such entries shall be referred to in these Official Rules as an “Entry” or “Entries”. Maximum of one (1) Entries per person. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion which Entries have satisfied all eligibility requirements.
- Prizes: One (1) Prize shall be awarded. The Prize will vary with each Giveaway but could include items such as a gaming headset. The exact details will be clearly advertised as part of each Giveaway. No substitution of the Prize shall be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Winner shall be responsible for any taxes and fees arising from receipt or use of the Prize.
- Winner Selection: On or before the 14th of the month following each giveaway, Sponsor will randomly select a potential Survey Giveaway winner from all eligible Entries received during the Survey Giveaway Period. The potential winner will be notified by email at the email address provided at registration. The potential winner must respond within seven (7) days of being contacted to claim their Prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within the specified timeframe, the potential winner forfeits the Prize.
The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held after which the Prize will remain unawarded.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received, pursuant to the eligibility requirements stated herein.
- Release of Liability: By receipt of the Prize, winner agrees (or the parent/legal guardian if such winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Survey Giveaway or receipt, use, or misuse of the Prize or any component thereof.
- Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Survey Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, and its affiliates, parent and/or subsidiaries and respective agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Survey Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Survey Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Survey Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Survey Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing or transcription errors or by any of the equipment, platforms or programming associated with or utilized in the Survey Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Survey Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Survey Giveaway or the processing of Entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Survey Giveaway or receipt, use, or misuse of the Prize or any component thereof.
If for any reason an entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Survey Giveaway, provided that if it is not possible to award another Entry due to discontinuance of the Survey Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the Prize specified herein. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded under any circumstances. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
- Disputes: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Survey Giveaway or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Delaware; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Survey Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Survey Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state or country’s laws.
- Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Discrepancies: In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Survey Giveaway-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. Any dispute related to discrepancies or inconsistencies shall be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Privacy: By entering the Survey Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to the website privacy policies of Sponsor, found at https://www.dexerto.com/privacy-policy/.
- Results and Copies: For a list of Prize winner(s) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Dexerto Giveaway”, c/o Dexerto Services LLC, 8 The Green, Ste B, Dover, Delaware 19901. Vermont residents may exclude return postage.