Behavior Interactive has released a bugfix patch for Dead by Daylight addressing some critical bugs and errors. Here’s what has arrived with the latest 6.0.2 patch update.
Dead by Daylight developers maintain their regularity with their bugfix patches for the game to ensure a smooth experience overall. It’s no different this time as they’ve brought the 6.0.2 patch, fixing several issues along with some featured changes.
Some of the things that have been smoothened in this patch are game crashes, performance drops, and gameplay glitches. Here’s a rundown of everything included with the Dead by Daylight 6.0.2 bugfix patch.
Dead by Daylight 6.0.2 bugfix patch notes
As we mentioned earlier, Behavior Interactive released a new 6.0.2 patch for Dead By Daylight where they have polished several issues related to game crashes, performance drops, and more.
The game is celebrating its sixth year anniversary and has brought enough content to make your experience even more exciting. The event is on the verge of its expiry on June 30, 2022, at 11:30 AM EST.
If you’re interested in reading the full patch notes, you can find them listed below:
- The Dredge
- Decreased the maximum range that The Dredge is visible during Nightfall to 20 meters (was 24 meters)
- Increased the maximum range at which Survivors can see each other during Nightfall to 54 meters (was 24 meters)
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when starting a tutorial bot match without having the game fully downloaded. (Consoles only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the DBD image on the intro screen to be off-center and missing the Dead by Daylight logo on PS4. (PS4 only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pig’s Ambush Dash attack prompt to erroneously display the Calm Spirit perk description.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a performance drop when the Dredge teleported between lockers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Survivors from being picked up by the Killer when downed while cleansing at a Pool of Devotion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked when getting stunned at the same time as teleporting to a locker.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Dredge’s camera to be locked after exiting from a locker.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s smoke VFX to appear outside the locker when entered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Dredge’s weapon to appear distorted during locker interrupts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Killer add-ons to be missing parts of their descriptions in certain languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause extreme environment/lighting flickering when playing against the Dredge during the Nightfall in the Autohaven Wreckers maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused parts of the Dredge’s model to clip into the camera when walking and looking up with the Very Rare Twisted Plaything outfit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Anniversary confetti and SFX not to play upon generator completion on the small yellow generators in the Game and Raccoon City Police Department maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Trapper and the Wraith’s weapons to snap into the wrong position when moving.
- Fixed an issue that caused male Survivors’ animations to snap when breaking free from the Killer’s grasp by any means.
- Fixed an issue that caused flickering light against the Dredge’s nightfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused two hooks to spawn close together in the Coldwind Farm maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to spawn too high in The Pale Rose.
- Fixed an issue that caused a glyph to be inaccessible in The Game map
If you’re interested in more Dead by Daylight content, make sure to check some of our latest news and guides:
All Killers and Perks in DBD | Is Dead by Daylight crossplay? | Best Survivors and Perks in DBD | Lurking Stripes DBD Lunar New Year event | All Perks in this week’s DBD Shrine of Secrets | Dead by Daylight codes | Is Dead by Daylight on Xbox Game Pass?