Warzone Season 4 has introduced new Mercenary Vaults for players to secure some top loot. To do so will require a Golden Keycard and our guide will tell you everything you need to know.
As well as the return of Zombies, massive changes to the Gulag’s audio, and the long-awaited return of Fighter Planes, Mercenary Vaults are also new additions to the game. Warzone players can access them to secure some amazing loot and we’ll show you how to do just that.
- What are Golden Keycards in Warzone Pacific?
- Where to find Golden Keycards in CoD Warzone Pacific
- How to open Mercenary Vaults with Golden Keycards in Warzone
- What’s inside Warzone’s Mercenary Vaults?
Golden Keycards are an obtainable item in Call of Duty: Warzone that players need to find somewhere in Caldera.
These optional consumables are the literal key to opening Mercenary Vaults and finding one should be one of your goals during a game.
To the best of our knowledge, finding a Golden Keycard can only be done in one of three different ways and there’s a whole lot of luck involved.
- Loot every Supply Chest you can get your hands on and hope that a Golden Keycard pops out.
- If you can’t be bothered searching, then get on the hunt and hope to kill someone that was more fortunate than you to steal theirs.
- Complete one of Warzone’s many contract opportunities and pray that you’re rewarded with a Golden Keycard.
Mercenary Vaults are more than worth your time, so how exactly do you get into one? Well, it’s a lot easier than it may seem.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Follow our tips above to secure yourself a ‘Golden Keycard’.
- Now, head to one of the map’s ‘Underground Transit Bunkers’.
- Inside you’ll come across a keypad with a mysterious white symbol above it.
- Interact with the keypad to ‘Unlock with Golden Keycard’.
- Hey presto, the vault will open and its riches will be yours.
We imagine you want to know what’s inside the vaults first to know if it’s worth your time and effort, thankfully, we’d say the huge amount of Supply Chests inside makes it totally worth it and we’ve listed what you can find below.
- Field Upgrades
The Supply Chests in a Vault go into the double digits with several of them being the special, valuable red chests too!
For more Warzone news and guides, check out more content:
How to unlock UGM-8 LMG in Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 | How to unlock Marco 5 SMG in Vanguard & Warzone Season 4 | Warzone & Vanguard Season 4 Battle Pass: All tiers & rewards | All weapon buffs and nerfs in Warzone Season 4 update | The Terminator is coming to Warzone in Season 4