The Numbers event is now live in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 5 and we’ve got the full rundown on everything there is to know.
Another limited-time event is now active in both Warzone and Cold War. With the Season 5 Reloaded patch now live, all-new content is soaking up the spotlight. Keeping the ball rolling is yet another fresh event with unique rewards up for grabs.
After weeks of leaks and teasers we finally have confirmation on The Numbers event. Mobile Broadcast Stations are now the focal point and you’ve got plenty to discover in both Verdansk and regular multiplayer.
From exclusive unlocks on the line to when it all wraps up, here’s everything you need to know about The Numbers event.
The Numbers event release date & end time
The Numbers event in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War went live on Tuesday, September 21 at 10AM PT.
You’ll have to act fast though as this limited-time event won’t be around for long. The Numbers takeover is set to conclude on Tuesday, October 5 in Cold War and Wednesday, October 6 in Warzone, both at 9PM PT.
The Numbers event: Warzone challenges
No different from previous events in Warzone and Cold War, The Numbers comes with its own tasks to get through.
18 challenges are available in total, with nine for each game. However, there are 19 rewards up for grabs as completing a set unlocks an additional goodie.
Below is the full breakdown of specific challenges now accessible through The Numbers event.
The Numbers challenges in Warzone
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station northwest of the Military Base
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station south of the Port
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station north of the Airport
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station west of the Train Station
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station between the Boneyard and Superstore
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station east of the Salt Mine
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station at the Farmland
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station at the Hills
- In Warzone, activate or listen to the Mobile Broadcast station southwest of the TV Station
Where to find Mobile Broadcast stations in Warzone
As each challenge lays out a rough location, these Mobile Broadcast stations are quite easy to spot. Simply head near the specific point of interest then turn to face the direction listed above.
These should all be fairly straightforward but if you need an extra nudge, we’ve got some further details below.
- Look for a firing range in Military Base
- Run towards the grassy patch near the Port
- There’s a small town north of the Airport, check here for a broadcast station
- Look directly outside the swimming pool near Storage
- Check in the middle of Promenade West and Boneyard for a Gas Station
- Head to the Salt Mines then look east
- Get to the Farmland POI then head west
- Check the Hills POI, this one is hard to miss
- Look for a gas station southwest of the TV Station
The Numbers challenges in Black Ops Cold War
- Complete 3 Multiplayer matches on Zoo or earn Objective Milestones in Outbreak Survival
- Win a Multiplayer Demolition match or earn 2 or more Zombies Round or Objective Milestones and Exfil successfully
- Get a total of 50 Eliminations in Multiplayer or Slaughter Medals in Zombies (killed 5 enemies rapidly)
- Get 10 kills with Lethal Equipment in Multiplayer or earn Lethal Equipment multi kill medals in Zombies
- Earn 25000 total Multiplayer Score or Zombies Essence
- Get 3 Multiplayer kills without dying or recover 500 health with food items in a region of Outbreak Survival 3 times
- Get 5 kills with Scorestreaks in Multiplayer or earn Support multi kill medals in Zombies
- Get 5 kills with or assisted by your Field Upgrades in Multiplayer or earn Field Upgrade multi kill Medals in Zombies
- Earn 3 multi kills in Multiplayer or Eliminate Elite enemies in Zombies
The Numbers event rewards
Each and every challenge comes with its own unique reward in The Numbers event. From sprays to player cards and everything in between, there’s plenty to get your hands on.
Completing a full set of challenges in either Warzone or Cold War comes with arguably the most important reward this time around. The Sai melee weapon will be yours forever if you can get through a full set of nine objectives.
- Read More: CoD Vanguard Beta first impressions
The first melee weapon reward as part of a limited event, the Sai is a deadly tool that players can dual-wield for quick kills.