With the launch of the Warzone Pacific Season 2 Reloaded patch comes a brand new limited-time Rebirth Reinforced Event to kick things off. As always, there’s a range of exclusive challenges and rewards to keep you hooked, and we’ve got the full rundown on all there is to know.
To help mark the occasion, a limited-time event focused on none other than Rebirth Island is now live. Not only does this new event come with individual rewards, but players can also change the map itself with a number of unique community challenges as well.
From key dates to a full look at rewards, here’s a complete breakdown of everything there is to know about the Rebirth Reinforced Event.
Warzone’s Rebirth Reinforced Event kicked off day and date with the Season 2 Reloaded patch on Wednesday, March 23.
While most events are often fairly short, this one is set to be around for three weeks in total. That gives you until Thursday, April 14 to drop in and complete as many challenges as possible.
No different from usual, the Rebirth Reinforced Event comes with its own set of unique challenges and rewards. From a Legendary LMG Blueprint to hefty XP bonuses, there’s plenty to incentivize the grind here.
Typically, challenges have you dropping into certain playlists associated with the event. That’s no different here with Rebirth Reinforced providing a number of Rebirth-specific tasks. Here’s a full look at each of the four individual challenges on offer along with the unique rewards up for grabs.
- Wipe 3 enemies in Resurgence Solos on Rebirth Island.
- Trade 30 Legendary Weapons to the Weapon Trade Station on Rebirth Island
- Push or halt the Payload for a total of 20 minutes on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 2)
- Gather $5 Million in Blood Money on Rebirth Island (unlocks Week 3)
- It’s Not That Bad Gesture
- Atomic Fragmentizer Round Emblem
- Nuclear Fragmentizer Charm (unlocks Week 2)
- Grudged Past Watch (unlocks Week 3)
Completing the full set of challenges unlocks a bonus ‘Toxic Heavy’ LMG Blueprint reward at the very end.
This LMG is supposedly geared towards “mid to long-range fights.”
New in the Rebirth Reinforced Event is a set of community-driven challenges. Rather than the individual tasks outlined above, these require effort from thousands of players around the globe to complete.
With a much bigger scope comes much bigger rewards, however, so focusing on these challenges is well worth your time.
First up is simply a matter of piling up kills on Rebirth Island. If the community is able to reach the set target, not only will every participant earn 25,000 XP, but Weapon Trade Stations will also be unlocked on the map.
With three additional community challenges set to follow, players can have a huge impact on the state of Warzone moving forward.
New features like Communication Stations, Armored Transport Vehicles, and a final secret inclusion can all be unlocked by the community. Below is the full list of community challenges and rewards:
- Operators must get a combined 20 billion kills on Rebirth Island to unlock the Weapon Trade Station and earn 25k XP.
- Operators must trade a combined 190 Million Weapons to the Weapon Trade Station to unlock the Communications Towers and earn 50k XP.
- Operators must secure a combined 130 Million Payloads on Rebirth Island to unlock the Armored Truck Deployment Public Event and earn 75k XP.
- Operators must gather a combined $40 Trillion in Blood Money on Rebirth Island to unlock the Golden Vault Mystery and earn 100k XP.
We’ll keep you up to speed right here with a breakdown of the final Golden Vault Mystery as further details become available.