A Warzone update has arrived on May 27 making a number of significant changes to the title including decreased Cargo Truck spawns and various weapon changes.
Raven Software announced the introduction of a brand new patch on May 27 and it’s certainly going to shake up the game’s meta.
After complaints from the community about Berthas taking over Warzone Solos, the developers have finally answered player’s calls and decreased the Cargo Truck spawns.
On top of this, there’s a series of buffs and nerfs to a variety of weapons, so it may be time to tweak and change a few of your loadouts.
Without further ado, let’s break down exactly what#s changed in the May 27 patch.
Warzone May 27 update patch notes
- Cargo Truck spawn rates for Verdansk Solo BR mode have been reduced to 5 (static) from a range of 16 to 20. – This change will take effect when the Playlist update goes live later today.
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could down or kill squadmates.
- Fixed an issue in Nakatomi Plaza where the vault access denied audio could be heard throughout the entire building.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Ballistic Knife Camouflage skins from unlocking upon completing their respective requirements.
- Fixed a bug where the Swat 5mw Laser Sight for Sniper Rifles was not displaying Aiming Stability as a pro.
- Fixed the incorrect labeling of Sniper Rifle Echo as Sniper Rifle Delta.
- CR-56 AMAX – Headshot multiplier decreased from 1.62 to 1.5
- FARA 83 – Recoil pattern adjusted – Hip Spread increased
- Tactical Rifle Charlie – Recoil magnitude decreased
- LW3 – Tundra – Base optic adjusted
- Axial Arms 3x – Optic reworked
- Royal & Kross 4x – Optic reworked
- SUSAT Multizoom – Optic reworked
- Suppressor (LMG) – ADS Speed increased from 2% to 3.5% – Sprint to Fire Speed increased from 4% to 5%
So, there you have it, that’s all the changes that arrived with the May 27 Warzone patch.
While it’s certainly not the biggest update to arrive in-game, it has made some impactful changes that will definitely shake up the meta.