With another day of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Beta in the books, Treyarch have released a full list of issues which they have rolled out an update for.
The big update came after day one of weekend 2, which saw changes to movement and lots of weapon buffs and nerfs, but there is still some significant changes after day 2 as well.
This update mainly focuses on fixing small issues, bugs and glitches, rather than any major overhauls to the beta gameplay.
See the full update from Treyarch below, which also keeps Double XP and Double Weapon XP rolling for the remainder of the beta.
With approximately 24hrs left in this week’s Beta, we’re still making updates – here’s a list of what you can expect today:
- General Fixes
- General Stability and Performance Improvements.
- Increased the delay at the start of a round before you can activate certain lethal Scorestreaks.
- Strike Team
- Doubled the health of each Strike Team squad member. This should help the Strike Team survive and react in situations where they are taking fire from several enemies at once.
- Fixed a text string on the Care Package containing the Mantis.
- Fixed an exploitable location near the bath house which allowed players to look across the map.
Yesterday, we discussed that some people were encountering difficulties booting up the game on Xbox One. We’ve deployed a fix and all signs suggests that it has been resolved.
Once we get out of the immediate blast radius of the Beta weekend, we plan to come back with a comprehensive recap of the full Beta weekend, as well as address a few design changes that are on the horizon . . . stand by.
In the meantime, you’ve got 2XP and 2xWeaponXP to keep you busy, a new map to dominate (Hacienda), a new mode to master (Heist), and a Level Cap of 40 to hit.
Regarding the level cap, you’ve got some work to do on that last one (you know who you are). And the reward for doing it? Players that achieve max rank during the Beta will earn one permanent unlock token, which unlocks any item from the Create-a-Class menu at launch.
See you online!