A select series of Pringles products can now award buyers with Double XP for the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The deal is good on all platforms, from the PlayStation 4 to PC and XBox One.
The promotion is good from September 17 through December 31, and includes a total of four Pringles Mega Stack products in two different sizes, which are as follows:
- Pringles® Mega Stack Original (6.8 oz. & 7.2 oz.)
- Pringles® Mega Stack Cheddar Cheese (6.8 oz. & 7.2 oz.)
- Pringles® Mega Stack Sour Cream & Onion (6.8 oz. & 7.2 oz.)
- Pringles® Mega Stack BBQ (6.8 oz. & 7.2 oz.)
The offer is only available through Wal-Mart stores. To redeem the Double XP, buyers must upload a picture of their receipt to Kellogg's website within 30 days of the products’ initial purchase.
- Read More: Treyarch's Vonderhaar gives update on Hardcore mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for first time
One the receipt has been validated, buyers will receive a code for the game’s Double XP, which they can redeem on CallofDuty.com/Pringles. The Double XP will last for 15 minutes in-game per code.
While products may only be purchased through December 31, the codes will remain redeemable until January 30, 2019.
- Read More: Both CoDBurners explain why Karma could be "screwed" if he doesn't perform well for OpTic
This isn’t the only company shelling out some special promos for Black Ops 4, either. Burger King is likewise taking part in the hype - however, their promo is only available in Australia.
If Pringles aren’t your thing, you can still cop Double XP through specially marked 24oz cans of Monster, as well as their 10-packs and 4-packs.