A new update (v1.22) for Call of Duty: WWII is now live on PS4 first, bringing halloween-themed playlist, new weapons, and halloween outfits, camos and more.
WWII's reign as the newest Call of Duty title is about to come to an end with Black Ops 4 on the horizon, releasing on October 12, but Sledgehammer will remain dedicated to WWII with new updates and content.
They also released their last ever community update on this past weekend, as the the Call of Duty community gears up for Black Ops 4.
There is still a large player base dedicated to the WWII style Call of Duty though, and they will be happy to see that Sledgehammer has lots more planned.
A new community challenge has also gone live, plus new Master Prestige rewards for Zombies, and the Hordepoint and Relic of the Undead game modes return.
You can see the full patch notes below, which are live now on PS4, with other platforms to follow.
Call of Duty: WWII Update v1.22 - Patch Notes
- Halloween Scream Community Event
- Halloween Scream Community Challenge
- NEW Weapons: SDK 9mm, NZ-41, EMP44, Sledgehammer, Crossbow
- NEW Content: Uniforms, Weapon Charms, Weapon Camos, Calling Cards, etc.
- NEW Halloween Scream-themed HQ
- Returning Modes: Relic of the Undead, Hordepoint
- Nazi Zombies Master Prestige Rewards (Weapon Charm, Weapon Camo, and Uniform)
- Nazi Zombies Survival Maps Unlocked for all DLC Pack 3 owners
- Fixed issue where players were kicked to Find Match menu when redeeming an Order or Contract
- Fixed various issues with players crashing on XB1
- Fixed issue where players received error message and were kicked to Division menu when trying to select a Face Camo
- Fixed out of map exploits on Egypt
- Fixed issue in Kill Confirmed where player’s tags were floating in mid-air and unobtainable
- Fixed issue where Flak Gun event was not occurring regularly on XB1
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (overlapping art elements, screen functionality, missing icons, clan tags and kill counters, animations, text overlap, weapon art, character art, text, Orders and Contracts icons/text, reload animations, ammo capacity, weapons menus, environment geo)
- Fixed various issues/exploits with Commando Division parachuting behavior causing players floating in the air
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (Bleeding Out bar, icons, text, overlapping art, weapon inspects, subtitles, Zombie models, hammer VFX, God King animations, God King’s Citadel lighting)
- Fixed exploit with duplicate weapons
- Fixed issue where Rideau was not showing up in Supplies Menu
- Fixed issue where players could be taken to the Lost in Blood room when trying to do the Dark Passenger easter egg and instantly fail the easter egg
- Fixed issue where Raven Claw easter egg Pistol would not count towards the Quickdraw Contract
- Fixed issue where Bomber zombies were exploding when stunned or traversing
- Fixed inconsistencies with De Lisle upgrade
- Fixed exploits related to the Orb of Lu’Roth
- Fixed blood level issue in Blood Drains
- Fixed weapon slot issue with ‘The Vintage’ MG42 Weapon Variant
- Fixed lighting issue with Sword of Barbarossa
- Fixed issue where players crash during God King fight after long period of time
God King Adjustments
- Adjusted God King’s weak spot
- Improved VFX and audio messaging/signaling during fight
- Adjusted frequency of attack dialogue
- Increased boss aggression
- Increased boss difficulty
- NEW: Additional boss phase for co-op parties
- Decreased boss health
- Limited potential damage to boss during “downed” state
- Increased number of additional zombies in fight
- Adjusted “Protection of San’ket” to now create a persistent shield that absorbs all projectiles and recovers players’ Geistschild within its boundaries
- Increased Raven Weapon damage dealt to God King
- Adjusted the Orb of Lu’Roth cooldown to instantly reset if teleport fails
- Increased melee damage of the Roar of San’ket