MW2 and Warzone 2 Trophy Hunt event: Rewards, End Date, and more
MW2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 introduced Trophy Hunt, a new event where players can earn time limited cosmetic rewards.
The arrival of Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Season 3 saw a new event added for players to complete and earn rewards.
This follows the Path of the Ronin event that was featured in Season 2 where a series of challenges had to be completed to unlock the Crossbow and later a new mastery camo, Bowing Blossoms.
Trophy Hunt has people wondering what it’s about and why they should care. Here’s everything you need to know about the Trophy Hunt event.
What is the Trophy Hunt event in Warzone 2 and MW2?
The Trophy Hunt event has players pick up trophies that are sometimes dropped by defeated enemies. At the end of the game, these trophies are cashed in and can be spent on various rewards.
Players will be able to participate in the event and earn trophies to spend in multiplayer, battle royale, resurgence, Plunder, and DMZ matches. It doesn’t matter what game mode you prefer there is an opportunity to complete the event.
In Warzone 2, to cash in trophies players are required to visit Trophy Upload Stations that are scattered across the map to deposit their trophies or else they won’t be added. However, in multiplayer simply picking up the trophy and finishing the game is enough.
In DMZ, players bank trophies by successfully exfilling or banking them at a Buy Station. This can be done at any Buy Station across either Al Mazrah or Ashika Island.
Trophy Hunt event rewards
Players can exchange trophies for a variety of rewards under the Events tab of the Warzone 2 or Modern Warfare 2 main menu. Most rewards are strictly cosmetic including weapon blueprints, calling cards, and vehicle skins.
Season 3 Raloded introduces a new event where players can unlock two new sets of weapon camos. Completing one weapon category unlocks the camo for every weapon in that class. Completing all ten challengers unlocks another camo for every weapon class and a weapon charm.
Here are off of the Challenges in the Reloaded Trophy Hunt:
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates on Esports, Gaming and more.
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills
- Battle Rifles: Get 30 Headshot Operator Kills
- SMGs: Get 3 Operator Kills Without Dying 30 times
- Shotguns – Get 30 Hipfire Operator Kills
- LMGs: Get 50 Operator Kills While Mounted
- Marksman Rifles: Get 25 Longshot Operator Kills
- Sniper Rifles – Get 30 Longshot Operator Kills
- Sidearms: Get 50 Operator Kills
- Launcher – Get 40 Operator Kills
- Melee – Get 30 Operator Kills from Behind
And here are all of the other Trophy Hunt rewards in MW2 and Warzone 2:
- ‘Spade Sunset’ Emblem: 15 Trophies
- ‘Enhanced Vision’ Calling Card: 15 Trophies
- Double XP Token: 15 Trophies
- Double Battle Pass XP Token: 30 Trophies
- 1 Battle Pass Tier Skip: 30 Trophies
- ‘Mud Skirt’ Heavy Tank Vehicle Skin: 30 Trophies
- ‘Valeria’s Stare’ Loading Screen: 30 Trophies
- ‘Bleed Out’ Weapon Sticker: 30 Trophies
- ‘A Plan Forms’ Loading Screen: 30 Trophies
- ‘Trophy Hunter’ Charm: 30 Trophies
- ‘The Viper’s Pistol’ Emblem: 30 Trophies
- ‘Woodie’ SUV Vehicle Skin: 30 Trophies
- ‘Betrayed’ Loading Screen: 30 Trophies
- 1 Battle Pass Tier Skip: 30 Trophies
- ‘Track and Kill’ Gun Screen: 60 Trophies
- ‘Nightsting’ TAQ-V Weapon Blueprint: 120 Trophies
- ‘Venom Strike’ M13B Weapon Blueprint: 150 Trophies
- ‘Trophy Hunt Master’ Calling Card: 1000 Trophies
There are also two exclusive operator skins that can be earned by purchasing a specific amount of the above rewards:
- ‘Psyop’ Roze Operator Skin: Purchase any 10 items
- ‘Arachnid’ Konig Operator Skin: Purchase any 15 items
When will the Trophy Hunt event end?
The Trophy Hunt event will end at the start of MW2 after Season 3 Reloaded Although we don’t have an end date for Season 3, the mid-season update goes live on May 10.
Once the event ends all relevant cosmetics will no longer be available through gameplay means. So if you don’t want to miss out on anything be sure to grind out the rewards before Season 3 Reloaded ends.
Any unspent tokens that you have left over once the event ends will be automatically converted to XP contributing toward your overall level.
That’s all for our Trophy Hunt event guide! For more of our Warzone 2 coverage, check out these guides below:
Best Warzone 2 loadouts: Meta weapons and classes to dominate in Al Mazrah | Best Warzone 2.0 Sniper Rifle class loadouts | Best Kastov 762 Warzone 2 loadout | When is the next Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Double XP weekend event? | Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 Season 3 Battle Pass: Rewards and tiers | When is Plunder coming back to Warzone 2? | How to get the Tempered Plate Carrier