The lists of locations, perks, and consumables have been revealed for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's 'Blackout' battle royale mode.
This information comes courtesy of GameInformer, who have been given access to Blackout on September 4 and have been revealing a lot of new details about the upcoming mode.
They have shared the names and descriptions of some of the locations that will be found on the Blackout map.
- Estates: The rich neighborhood has a giant helipad where Little Bard can spawn. Good location if you want a shot at getting a chopper early.
- Construction Sites: The unfinished skyscraper has a ton of loot and lots of opportunities to base jump out of the high areas to safety if things get hot.
- Nuketown Island
- Firing Range
- Hydro Dam
- Cargo Docks
- Fracking Tower
It is not clear whether this will be the complete list of locations, or if there will be more revealed in the days and weeks ahead.
GameInformer did go into more detail about the Nuketown Island location, which is a recreation of the classic Black Ops map Nuketown.
- Read More: Nuketown to be Named 'Nuketown Island' In Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 'Blackout' Battle Royale
Additionally, a list of some of the perks available in Blackout has also been revealed. According to GameInformer, some of the perks will be unique to this mode while others will just be modified version of their classic Multiplayer counterparts.
- Paranoia: Gives an audio alert when you’re targeted by an enemy
- Skulker: Move faster while crouched and prone
- Stimulant: Increases max health by 100 points
- Outlander: Reduced damage from circle. Increased speed while taking damage from circle.
- Looter: Reveal nearby stashes and items
- Iron Lungs: Hold your breath longer while shooting sniper rifles or diving underwater
- Consumer: Reduces times it takes to use items, heal, or revive teammates by 20%.
GameInformer has also noted that these perks will act as consumables, in the sense that their effect(s) will only last for a set period of time.
Keep updated with all of the information that is being revealed today about the Blackout battle royale mode by visiting the links below: