The new Rebirth Island map has provided Warzone players with a set of challenges to complete for various rewards and unlocks. Here’s how you can get your hands on the ‘Hazardous’ Krig blueprint.
Season 1 of Warzone has finally arrived and players are dropping into the new Rebirth Island map as we speak. Luckily for us, Treyarch has added a few incentives to take part in the action and jump into the new map.
Players can unlock rewards through completing in-game challenges exclusive to Rebirth Island. These rewards include the ‘Noxious’ RPD and the ‘Hazardous’ Krig blueprints.
How to get the ‘Hazardous’ Krig blueprint
In order to unlock the ‘Hazardous’ Krig, you’ll need to complete all 16 of the in-game Rebirth Island challenges. Don’t expect to complete all of these tasks overnight as some of them will require a lot of time to tick off.
All Rebirth Island Challenges
- Pilot a vehicle for 20 minutes on Rebirth Island
- Complete any 30 contracts on Rebirth Island
- Buy 30 Killstreak items on Rebirth Island
- Collect 200 piles of plunder from the ground on Rebirth Island
- Open 100 crates on Rebirth Island
- Collect your loadout 20 times on Rebirth Island
- Place in the top 30% 5 times on Rebirth Island
- Get 300 kills with a Common weapon on Rebirth Island
- Get 30 kills with a legendary weapon on Rebirth Island
- Get 2 kills or assists while in a vehicle on Rebirth Island
- Destroy 1 vehicle carrying enemies on Rebirth Island
- Use 50 armor plates on Rebirth Island
- Place in the 30% 15 times on Rebirth Island
- Place in the top 30% 30 times on Rebirth Island
- Get a kill before the first circle closes 1 time on Rebirth Island
- Kill 100 Downed enemies on Rebirth Island
It’s worth noting along the way to completing all of these challenges, you’ll also earn the ‘Noxious’ RPD blueprint. This reward is specifically tied to the ‘Place in the top 30% 30 times on Rebirth Island‘ challenge.
So, you now know how to unlock two incredible looking blueprints for Season 1 of Warzone. Fingers crossed, Treyarch will give players more opportunities in the future to earn free blueprints through in-game challenges.
- Read More: Best Snipers and their loadouts for Warzone
For all the latest on Warzone’s Season 1, make sure you check out our live blog Warzone Season 1 live blog here.