CoD Mobile players have got a chance to get their hands on some free skins and all they have to do is play some Call of Duty: Warzone.
With the release of Warzone on March 10, Call of Duty has more than made its mark in the battle royale market. The uber-popular franchise already had Blackout in Black Ops 4 but that was added to with the release of CoD Mobile.
The mobile game brings together of the biggest fan-favorite weapons, modes, and maps in one free download. While things have been going strong anyway in terms of downloads and active players, anyone who plays the game and the new Warzone release can stand out from the crowd with some exclusive cosmetics in the form of new skins.
How to claim free CoD Mobile skins from Call of Duty: Warzone
To celebrate the release of Warzone, Activision confirmed that players who connected their CoD Mobile and Call of Duty accounts will be able to claim some ‘elite’ Task Force 141 skins.
These rewards can be claimed in-game once the two accounts have been accounts, with players being able to choose between iconic characters in the form of Captain John Price, Simon "Ghost" Riley, and Gaz. Here’s what you need to do.
- Link your Call of Duty account in CoD Mobile by going to the settings menu and following the tips under "Account, Login Options and Friends".
- Download Warzone on console or PC and log-in with the account that is connected to your CoD mobile account
- Complete the Warzone tutorial
- Between 1-3 days later, you will receive an exclusive exchange coin in your CoD Mobile mailbox
- Use this coin in the 'Task Force 141 - Warzone' event under the events tab to redeem your skin of choice.
Of course, it is a little bit of a waiting game in order to get your hands on the skins, but it’ll be worth it in the end. If you’ve already completed the tutorial but not linked your accounts, you are still eligible for the prizes.
As a bonus for connection accounts for the first time, players also receive the Outrider - Arctic Soldier cosmetic so why not grab two free skins? It couldn’t be any easier.