Call of Duty pro Ian ‘Crimsix’ Porter has revealed his settings in Modern Warfare, in a bid to help you refine your configuration. From sensitivity to audio, the Dallas Empire player has covered all the bases.
Getting to grips with a new Call of Duty title is an arduous task that faces all pros year in, year out. Although some players adapt quicker than others, there are steps that can be taken to help make the process much smoother.
The Call of Duty veteran has been looking as sharp as ever after getting off to a hot start. Crimsix has shared some valuable pearls of wisdom by showing his best settings in Modern Warfare.
Being the winningest player of all time, it’s probably worth nabbing some helpful hints from the 33-time Call of Duty champion.
Porter covered all elements of the in-game settings on his native platform, PS4. From his controller settings to audio adjustments, Crimsix has honed in his settings and refined his game to suit his needs.
Here’s what the CoD veteran has tweaked to optimize his settings in-game leading into the first season of the Call of Duty League. Changes to the default configuration are highlighted in bold.
- Button Layout Preset: Tactical Flipped
- Stick Layout Preset: Default
- Invert Vertical Look: Disabled
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity: 5
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity: 5
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1.00
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.00
- Aim Response Curve Type: Dynamic
- Controller Vibration: Enabled
- Brightness: 50.00
- Safe Area: Smallest possible (both horizontal and vertical)
- Film Grain: 0.00
- Tooltips: Disabled
- Subtitles: Disabled
- Language Selection: English
- Colorblind Type: Tritanopia
- Colorblind Target: Both
- World Motion Blur: Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur: Disabled
- Audio Mix: Boost High
- Master Volume: 100.00
- Music Volume: 0.00
- Dialogue Volume: 100.00
- Effects Volume: 70.00
- Juggernaut Music: Enabled
- Hit Marker Sound Effects: Classic
- Open Mic Recording Threshold: 3.16
- Voice Chat Volume: 40.00
- Microphone Volume: 100.00
- Mute Strategy: Unmute All
Although Crimsix provides a detailed explanation of the minor adjustments made in Modern Warfare, it is recommended that you alter your game’s settings through trial and error.
Nonetheless, if you’re stuck for what settings to tweak, it might be worth using the above as a reference point which you can tweak accordingly to suit your needs.