The fourth and final DLC pack for Call of Duty: WWII has officially been released.
Called 'Shadow War,' the new DLC pack features three new Multiplayer maps, a new War Operation, and another Zombies chapter called 'Frozen Dawn.'
Shadow War became available at 9 PM PT / 12 AM PT on August 27, but only for the Playstation 4 console.
Those on the Xbox One and PC will have to wait 30 days before being able to access the DLC pack, which has become customary due to the ongoing exclusivity deal that Activision has with Sony.
The DLC was released just hours after a major game update went live in WWII that added a brand new Division and two new Basic Trainings, along with several in-game fixes and adjustments.
- Read More: Patch Notes for CoD: WWII v1.20 Update (Aug 27) - Brand New Division, Two New Basic Trainings, and More
All of the information regarding Shadow War can be read below, including the overview trailer, as well as the names and descriptions of all of the new maps, War Operation, and Zombies chapter.
Shadow War - Call of Duty WWII DLC #4
- Airship: Set in a secret enemy base high in the Alps, Airship takes the battle to new heights. Fight for control of the docked zeppelin, or take your chances running along a treacherous cliff, where one slip up can lead to an unfortunate trip down the mountain that will end in a respawn.
- Excavation: In an Algerian mine, the enemy stockpiled priceless art and gold from their European conquests. The battle will ensue around these pillaged goods, the dunes of a tank graveyard, and rock outcroppings scattered around the map.
- Chancellery: The enemy forces have taken hold of a French Chancellery, but they won’t expect a chaotic firefight in the middle of the night. Wrest control of the stronghold’s main courtyard, while covering your team from the flanking pathways to the map’s main area for this epic night-time brawl behind enemy lines.
- Operation Arcane: On top of these Multiplayer experiences, there is also Operation Arcane, a new War Mode Mission that will take players deep within a secret enemy research facility in the Austrian mountains. Allied Forces players will be tasked with infiltrating this lab, stealing enemy secrets and schematics and finally destroying whatever classified technology remains in a hanger full of UFOs. Of course, being that it is a research facility, there are a few clandestine weapons, such as the Tesla Gun, and mysterious super soldier serums that players can use to help turn the tide of battle.
- Frozen Dawn: Shadow War also includes Frozen Dawn, the final chapter to the epic Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies story. In this experience, we rejoin Marie, Drostan, Olivia and Jefferson as they try to stop an incredible evil once and for all. Acquiring the Sword of Barbarossa has not put an end to the undead threat. A darker and more powerful threat lurks in the depths of Thule. In the unfathomable depths of a lost city, our heroes are humanity’s last hope of ending the cult of Thule. Luckily, they will have a few secret weapons to help put the ancient rulers of the world to rest.