A new update has been announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops III on April 30th which includes a collection of bug fixes.
First released in November of 2015, Call of Duty: Black Ops III gained a massive amount of recognition for being the third installment of the popular 'Black Ops' series.
It would be the second game to utilize 'advanced movement' mechanics, with Treyarch introducing the new 'Specialist' character traits, along with 'wall-running.'
Even though the game will be reaching its three-year anniversary since launch, Treyarch has continued to introduce new updates, patches, and content to keep their player base entertained.
On April 30th, a new 'Version 1.28' patch was released in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 which includes various bug fixes and other improvements.
The full patch notes can be viewed below.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Update Notes for PlayStation 4 – 4/29/2018
- General stability updates.
- Fixed an issue where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline.
- Redwood Snow
- Fixed miscellaneous collision issues and exploitable locations.
- Fixed an issue where the end of game victory banner might display the wrong color.
- The Whimsical GobbleGums Projectile Vomiting and Newtonian Negation will now be available to owners of the a la carte Gorod Krovi and Revelations maps, respectively.