Exclusive rewards are on offer through Prime Gaming.
How to link your EA account to Prime GamingPlayers with an active Prime Gaming membership will be able to access the exclusive cosmetic rewards.
- Read More: Every Specialist in Battlefield 2042
- Go to ea.com/twitchlinking and sign in.
- Authorize the account you’d like to connect.
- Sign in to your EA account that is connected to your Origin, PSN, or Xbox account.
- Click the ‘Yes, link them’ button to link your accounts.
How to claim Battlefield 2042 Prime Gaming rewardsOnce you’ve connected your EA and Prime Gaming accounts, you can then claim your free cosmetic rewards by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Amazon account.
- Register for an Amazon Prime subscription if you haven’t already.
- Head over to Prime Gaming.
- Visit the ‘In-game loot and more’ section.
- Click on Battlefield 2042 and hit the ‘Claim’ button to get your reward.
Battlefield 2042 Prime Gaming Rewards (August)
A look at the exclusive Lis Clip Champ Specialist Skin available through Prime Gaming.The latest batch of free rewards contains just one exclusive item in the form of a new Specialist Skin. This time around, Lis has received a unique design for us in Battlefield 2042. Throughout the month of August, Prime Gaming members can claim the following reward for Battlefield 2042:
- Lis – Clip Champ Specialist Skin