The new Battlefield V battle royale mode ‘Firestorm’ provides a number of items for the game mode to help players survive as long as they can.
Firestorm was released on March 25 to Battlefield players who had been waiting for months to finally explore the latest mode for the game.
Like other battle royale games, Firestorm features a variety of items alongside an arsenal of weapons, that can help players reach the endgame.
There are a number of items that players will only be able to find in Firestorm, like backpacks, healing syrettes and armor.
The full list of Firestorm-only gadgets is below:
- Backpack – Equip a small, medium, or large backpack to increase your stored inventory slots by two, four, and six, respectively.
- Healing syrettes – These let you replenish the health of your squad mates or yourself. They cannot be self-applied when in the downed state.
- Armor vests – Every player starts with an empty armor vest that, when loaded with Armor Plates, protects from gunfire or explosive damage. There are three levels of armor vests based on the number of plates that can be loaded: Common fits one plate, Rare fits two, and Epic fits three.
- Ammo – You’ll need to find the correct ammo type to match the primary and secondary weapon you are hoping to fire: rifle, sniper, shotgun, machine gun, submachine gun, and pistol (sidearm).
- Light and heavy vehicle ammo – This ammo type is used to resupply the weapons on vehicles and towables.
Other Firestorm gadgets
There are a number of Battlefield V gadgets available in Firestorm that aren’t exclusive to the new battle royale mode like grenades, launchers, and deployables.
Players who have experience in Battlefield V should know how to use these items right out of the gate, hopefully making the transition to the new mode battle royale mode a bit easier.
The familiar Battlefield V gadgets in Firestorm are listed below:
Grenades and Throwables
- No. 36 Frag Grenade
- M18 Smoke Grenade
- No. 76 Incendiary Grenade
- No. 74 Sticky Grenade
- Geballte Ladung
- No. 69 Impact Grenade
- Panzerfaust 100
- SMLE Smoke Grenade Launcher
- Sticky Dynamite
- S 35 Bouncing Betty
Though Firestorm has barely released, players will want to familiarize themselves with every tool in the game to come out on top in the battle royale.