Sniper rifles are crucial pieces of equipment in Battlefield 2042, and utilizing the best DXR-1 loadout can help you to secure those wins. From attachments to gear, Specialists, and more – here’s everything to know about this class setup.
If rushing the objective in the game isn’t your favored playstyle, don’t worry, because taking up sniping can still afford you an action-packed experience.
The scale of Battlefield 2042’s maps leaves plenty of opportunities when it comes to picking off squads from a distance with a Sniper Rifle, and the DXR-1 is no exception here.
With deadly range and precise accuracy, you’ll be racking up victory after victory with our best loadout for the DXR-1 in Battlefield 2042.
- Best DXR-1 loadout and attachments in Battlefield 2042
- How to unlock the DXR-1 in Battlefield 2042
- Best DXR-1 class in Battlefield 2042 (Gear & Specialists)
- DXR-1 loadout weapon stats
The DXR-1 Sniper Rifle is a great weapon to utilize and can be made even more powerul – especially when utilizing the following attachments:
- First off, you’ll want to equip the BKS 8X sight, as this is still one of the fastest scopes when it comes to ADS within Battlefield 2042.
- To complement the quick ADS speed, make sure to use the High Power ammo, as this will decrease bullet drop and increase chest damage.
- Because of the other attachments we’re utilizing, you can leave the Underbarrel unchanged with its default Factory Mount.
- Choose the Extended Barrel, as this will increase the DXR-1’s Velocity, and combined with the High Power ammo, packs a serious killing blow.
Unlocking the DXR-1 in Battlefield 2042 is a relatively simple process, as it will become available to use upon reaching Level 24.
- Specialist: Wikus ‘Casper’ Van Daele
- Gadget: OV-P Recon Drone
- Trait: Movement Sensor
Now you’ve got the perfect DXR-1 ready for battle, your choice of Specialist is just as important. We recommend using Wikus ‘Casper’ Van Daele, who is a Recon Specialist equipped for dealing death from the shadows and hidden vantage points.
His Ghillie Suit may stand out on maps like Breakaway, but as you can unlock more skins for Casper – you’ll have camouflage for every occasion.
- Read More: Best SVK loadout in Battlefield 2042
Equipped with the OV-P Recon Drone, this is a fantastic gadget to scout out far away gunfights and unsuspecting enemies. This drone can tag rival players, as well as use EMP Darts to neutralize equipment.
If you’re worried about enemies flanking your sniping spot, Casper also has the Movement Sensor trait, which will warn you of nearby foes.
With this DXR-1 loadout and class setup equipped in Battlefield 2042, you’ll be able to ensure that you’re able to snipe your enemies with laser-point accuracy, range, and firepower. This class setup’s overall stats are:
|Rate of Fire||46|
|Fire Modes||Bolt Action|
With this DXR-1 loadout, you’re ready to pin down your enemies across all modes in Battlefield 2042.
For more tips and tricks to help you dominate any match, make sure to check out our guides:
Level cap guide | Best SVK class setup | Cross-platform guide | All Specialists | All weapons | All vehicles | Best K30 class setup | Best LCMG class setup | Best PBX-45 class setup | Best M5A3 class setup | Best AK-24 class setup | Best DM7 class setup | How to earn skins for Specialists | All Specialist skin challenges