Fresh off all the details of Apex Legends Season 2, the developers are pushing a patch through today that addresses some of the nagging issues players have been complaining about.
Apex Legends unveiled what to expect with its second season during EA Play 2019, including a new weapon, a new Legend named Wattson, and even some lore about the game itself.
The developers at Respawn didn't go into great detail about much else but we can now confirm the game isn't being left out in the rain until Season 2 launches. If you're looking for a bunch of brand new content before Season 2, this is not the patch you're looking for.
This isn't the most exciting patch to ever come to Apex by any means, but it's certainly something fans will appreciate as it brings some much-needed fixes such as a bug that allowed for Caustic's Gas Traps to damage players through walls.
There are a few other issues that were rolled out with this patch, including a PS4-specific one, that you can view more in-depth below in the patch notes.
On top of this patch, Respawn says they will be providing an update on the list of known issues before the week is over so players are able to keep an eye on other fixes that are still being looked at.
If there are some other major issues that need to be looked at, you can probably expect another minor patch like this to hit before the official start of Season 2. As revealed at EA Play, Season 2 of Apex Legends kicks off on July 2, where we can surely expect a major patch to coincide with the launch.
Full July 11 Apex Legends Patch Notes
You can read the complete patch notes for June 11 below.
- The following config commands are now enabled:
- Fixed issue with players not being rewarded with Loss Forgiveness after their teammate left during an Apex Elite match.
- Also made improvements so that Loss Forgiveness works more consistently in other cases where it wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed bug where Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps would damage players through walls.
- Fixed exploit where you could repeatedly place Caustic’s Nox Gas Traps with no cooldown.
- [PS4 Only] Fixed bug with in-game reward message not displaying the right image for Playstation Plus subscribers [previously this was showing an orange and purple checker image instead of the right asset].
- Fixed issue with “nerfed” skydiving from a Jump Tower.
- Resolved a number of localization issues for Xbox and PS4.
- Fixed issues with items sorting incorrectly when looting a deathbox.
- Fixed issues related to heavily decreased accuracy when ADS and sliding.
- Fixed audio bug related to Octane’s Jump Pad.
- Fixed a number of game logic script errors.