A brand new set of leaked items have been potentially leaked for Apex Legends, as a number of new features, weapons, and even more Titanfall 2 weapons could soon be headed into the game.
Getting leaks from Reddit is always risky business, as there's no real way to verify if they are real, since anybody could post a thread and claim they are a leaker.
With that said, many leaks have been posted on the platform in the past that have turned out to be true, so you shouldn't discredit everything - just make sure you take them with a grain of salt.
A Reddit thread from user Kyr4l claims to have extracted the game files of Apex Legends, and found a huge stash of voice lines that could be an indicator of what's to come in the future.
A number of items, features, and even weapons were included in this apparent datamine, many of which appear to have came right from Titanfall 2. Remember, though, they're not confirmed in any way at this stage.
Now, while some inaccurate leaks in the past have included features from the EA game, the arrival of the L-Star LMG in Season 2 certainly opens the door for more arrivals from the Titanfall world in the future.
So, let's take a look at everything that was included in the supposed leak:
Leaked Apex Legends features and items
- Extended shotgun mags
- Experimental ammo/weapons
- Pings for Leviathans
- Moving Leviathans voice lines
- Interceptor pings
- Friendly smokes & traps: Voice lines from Gibraltar say "smoke out" and "friendly trap deployed," according to the source
- Portable respawn beacon
- Detailed voice lines about optics: Legends could soon call out optics they find
- Flash hiders
There is also a number of weapons that were detailed in the potential leak, many of which will be very familiar for Titanfall 2 players - with the Softball, Volt, and some others included.
Potentially leaked weapons for Apex Legends
- Volt: A submachine gun from Titanfall 2, which uses energy ammo
- Softball: Grenadier weapon from Titanfall 2 that uses sticky grenades
- Rocket launcher and archer
- EPG: Grenadier weapon from Titanfall 2
- Defender/Charge Rifle: Anti-titan weapon from Titanfall 2
- Cold War: Grenadier weapon from Titanfall 2
- CAR SMG: Very low recoil submachine gun from Titanfall 2
One thing of note that does stand out from the list is the portable respawn beacon that was leaked July 12. This item did have a sound file for us to listen to, so it might give this list of leaked sound files a bit more credit, since that's now two people who have discovered it.
Until we get official word from a Respawn developer, nothing is set in stone. Apex doesn't receive the level of updates like a game like Fortnite does, so if these changes are coming, expect them to come in a major update.
With so much from Titanfall 2 slated to make its way into Kings Canyon in the future, we'll have to wait and see if it comes off.
Last updated July 16, 2019 at 5:40am (EST).